Our top 13 things to do on date night
1. Prepare a special meal together, and then sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor.
2. Invest in a fondue pot and have fondue at home. Having cheese and/or chocolate fondue is a great date night idea. It is also very delicious!
3. If you have kids, have a babysitter watch the kids. You and your spouse can then spend the evening at a hotel with a spa.
4. Have a dessert night where you go out and enjoy your favorite dessert or try a new dessert you have never tried before.
5. Take a dancing class together.
6. Enjoy a beautiful sunset on the beach together.
7. Snuggling by the fireplace with champagne, a nice wine, or sparkling juice (if you don’t drink).
8. Go Glamping! http://bit.ly/2axhfH4 A good time to go is mid to late fall. Then you will get to see breathtaking mountain views with beautiful fall colors.
9. Try out a new restaurant that neither of you have ever been to before. How did you like it?
10. Take an evening walk through a beautiful flower garden. These can be very nice, especially when the flowers are in full bloom.
11. Take an evening stroll through the park and have a picnic.
12. Enjoy a candlelight dinner for two, either at home or at a nice quiet restaurant.
13. Pick a game you both will enjoy and play it together. The idea is to have fun enjoying each other’s company.
What others can you think of? What do you do on your date nights?